Main article: Potbelly Percy
- Elder Trees Saved must be at least 6
"To stop Percy for good, you need to save all six trees in the two rounds. Keep in mind that if ONE single tree gets chopped down, you won't have time to save six total."
"I hope they have good wood at the hoosegow."
"MMM... Tasty, tasty trees. My Potbelly loves the fine flavor of the spirit trees!"
Strategies and Guides
Board: Tanglewoods - South
- Use the frog totem to grow the trees as quickly as possible
- Some random configurations are easier than others. Keep trying until you get one that is easy enough for you to finish.
- Damage the enemy robots, but don't kill them until you finish growing all the trees. If you and the trees are taking half as much damage, things are a lot easier to deal with.
- Throw the dog soldiers into the fray even though they will take proximity damage
- Grab any useful power ups that spawn, such as ramblin', hustle, spirit walk, damage enhancers
- You don't have to finish off the robots on the 2nd wave, just hold out until the round ends
- Use the Forgiven between the 1st and 2nd wave
- The Missile is a last resort to save a tree
|Potbelly Percy Missions|
|Frontier Town Bounties|
|Pecos Bill • Shady Sam • Farmer Jeb • Pickaxe Pete • El Loco|
Daisy Day • Dr. Steelius • Fair Ground • Marge Queenie • Gatlin' Jim
Big John • Brother Beelzy • La Desperada • Sidewindin' Sid • Helmut von Helmet
|Black Anise • Corn-fed Zeb • Pierre LeRogue • Balik the Blade • Dynamite Daltry|
Fool's Gold • Hyacinth Barbosa • Sgt. Rusty • Unfair Ground • Sancho Cruz
Crackshot Maude • Los Calavera • Mustache Kid • The Shark • Mecha Moo
|Indian Trading Post Bounties|
|Artisan Joe • Cold Bart • Woody Burns • Sleeping Bull • Annie Sharp|
|Saul Bunyan • Divining Rodney • Wendy Gough • El Loco • Jacques Le'Trappe|
Wild Child • Big John • Smiling Crow • Potbelly Percy • Black Cloud
Eva Baxter • Zero3 Lumber-Jack • Luke McGraw • Mad Jedidiah • Gaunt Bukwas