Main article: Sidewindin' Sid
Special rules: No unit respawn and you must survive
- Cattle Rustled must be at least 5
- Units Killed must be exactly 15
- Surviving Units must be at least 1
Strategies and Guides
Board: ? (add)
by WiseFox (From WiseFox compilation on old B!H Forums)
1. Hustle the tactician and focus him on branding cows in the left and bottom corner (there should be at least 5).
2. Since your tactician is busy branding, only the artillery and the sharpshooter can wound a gunslinger without taking damage. So, missile as many gunslingers as possible to make them one-hit-kills for your other units as well.
3. Try to kill the two enemy big shots as soon as you can.
4. As soon as the two big shots are dead, the remaining enemy units will converge towards the top corner. Stay on their tail and pick them off.
5. Try to keep your units healthy, but don't give the enemy units the time to bury themselves in the corner: don't play too defensively.
6. As soon as you have your 15 kills, retreat any surviving gunslinger or dirigible: you don't want to accidentally kill a 16th unit by fire-back or balloon-crash. To keep it simple: just shift-click all your units away.
|Sidewindin' Sid Missions|
|Frontier Town Bounties|
|Pecos Bill • Shady Sam • Farmer Jeb • Pickaxe Pete • El Loco|
Daisy Day • Dr. Steelius • Fair Ground • Marge Queenie • Gatlin' Jim
Big John • Brother Beelzy • La Desperada • Sidewindin' Sid • Helmut von Helmet
|Black Anise • Corn-fed Zeb • Pierre LeRogue • Balik the Blade • Dynamite Daltry|
Fool's Gold • Hyacinth Barbosa • Sgt. Rusty • Unfair Ground • Sancho Cruz
Crackshot Maude • Los Calavera • Mustache Kid • The Shark • Mecha Moo
|Indian Trading Post Bounties|
|Artisan Joe • Cold Bart • Woody Burns • Sleeping Bull • Annie Sharp|
|Saul Bunyan • Divining Rodney • Wendy Gough • El Loco • Jacques Le'Trappe|
Wild Child • Big John • Smiling Crow • Potbelly Percy • Black Cloud
Eva Baxter • Zero3 Lumber-Jack • Luke McGraw • Mad Jedidiah • Gaunt Bukwas