Main article: Eva Baxter
- Totem points must be at least 170
"Let's see how you do this time, Potlatch Faker. My guess is I'll be wiping you from the bottom of my boots by the end of this!"
"It seems I underestimated you. It's on to the finale now!"
"You can't compete with the Totem Queen."
Strategies and Guides
Board: ? (add board)
by WiseFox (From WiseFox compilation on old B!H Forums)
- Try to dominate the poles at the bottom (camping the bridges helps) and put at least one totem on the top pole (one or two birdies along the right side should do).
- Keep an eye on the sharps and take them out whenever you can (or peace pipe them).
- Try putting a totem on the top pole right before an enemy unit does, so it's locked in.
- Reserve the jackrabbit for the crown(s) or top pole totem insertion.
|Eva Baxter Missions|
|Frontier Town Bounties|
|Pecos Bill • Shady Sam • Farmer Jeb • Pickaxe Pete • El Loco|
Daisy Day • Dr. Steelius • Fair Ground • Marge Queenie • Gatlin' Jim
Big John • Brother Beelzy • La Desperada • Sidewindin' Sid • Helmut von Helmet
|Black Anise • Corn-fed Zeb • Pierre LeRogue • Balik the Blade • Dynamite Daltry|
Fool's Gold • Hyacinth Barbosa • Sgt. Rusty • Unfair Ground • Sancho Cruz
Crackshot Maude • Los Calavera • Mustache Kid • The Shark • Mecha Moo
|Indian Trading Post Bounties|
|Artisan Joe • Cold Bart • Woody Burns • Sleeping Bull • Annie Sharp|
|Saul Bunyan • Divining Rodney • Wendy Gough • El Loco • Jacques Le'Trappe|
Wild Child • Big John • Smiling Crow • Potbelly Percy • Black Cloud
Eva Baxter • Zero3 Lumber-Jack • Luke McGraw • Mad Jedidiah • Gaunt Bukwas