Hot 'n Mad
Main article: Potbelly Percy
- Tree Points must be at least 85
- Hard Robots Killed must be at least 7
"You done it now! I could fry an egg on my head I'm so mad. You are gonna wish you never messed with this Potbelly!"
"Great going! Surviving that massive attack means that if we save the trees ahead ole' Percy will go hungry, for good!"
"Good riddance I say! You just lick yer wounds and stay out of my kitchen."
Strategies and Guides
Board: Golden Leaf Thicket
- Use the frog totem to grow the trees as quickly as possible as well as get double the tree points for every unit helping to grow the same tree every tick.
- When you finish growing a tree don't worry about protecting it until you get to the last tree of the wave. There is no way you can consistently defend all the trees and it will allow you to keep your team together.
- Some random configurations are easier than others. Keep trying until you get one that is easy enough for you to finish.
- You can try to keep scoring tree points off the same tree by letting robots damage it and repairing the damage if you only need a few more points to win.
- Advancing the wave will increase the proportion of super robots if you are having trouble getting your mission quota.
|Potbelly Percy Missions|
|Frontier Town Bounties|
|Pecos Bill • Shady Sam • Farmer Jeb • Pickaxe Pete • El Loco|
Daisy Day • Dr. Steelius • Fair Ground • Marge Queenie • Gatlin' Jim
Big John • Brother Beelzy • La Desperada • Sidewindin' Sid • Helmut von Helmet
|Black Anise • Corn-fed Zeb • Pierre LeRogue • Balik the Blade • Dynamite Daltry|
Fool's Gold • Hyacinth Barbosa • Sgt. Rusty • Unfair Ground • Sancho Cruz
Crackshot Maude • Los Calavera • Mustache Kid • The Shark • Mecha Moo
|Indian Trading Post Bounties|
|Artisan Joe • Cold Bart • Woody Burns • Sleeping Bull • Annie Sharp|
|Saul Bunyan • Divining Rodney • Wendy Gough • El Loco • Jacques Le'Trappe|
Wild Child • Big John • Smiling Crow • Potbelly Percy • Black Cloud
Eva Baxter • Zero3 Lumber-Jack • Luke McGraw • Mad Jedidiah • Gaunt Bukwas