Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main article: The Shark
- Homesteads Claimed must be at least 4
"I see you've got what's rightfully mine. Now give."
"Ya got a lotta nerve standin' in my way."
"Now clear outta my sight."
Strategies and Guides
Board: ? (add)
by Leafsnail (From WiseFox compilation on old B!H Forums)
- Keep your Tactician close to the enemy artillery - it's withering to any other unit
- Play a game with your steam gunman - use it to block up a passage sending the bots the other way, then block that way!
- Make sure you use the timer trap to deal double damage to shotgunners before they hit you
- Use the other units as shields to ward off shotgunners, and remember the Tactician has a fairly powerful attack if the need arises.
- Near the end, when your opponent threatens to send a homestead down, make sure your Tactician is near enough by to give the artillery a target, but not near enough to become shotgun fodder. Block up the tiles next to the threatened Homestead, use your steam gun man to generally get in the way and make sure the Old Codger goes to ground before he starts trashing the stead.
|The Shark Missions|
|Frontier Town Bounties|
|Pecos Bill • Shady Sam • Farmer Jeb • Pickaxe Pete • El Loco|
Daisy Day • Dr. Steelius • Fair Ground • Marge Queenie • Gatlin' Jim
Big John • Brother Beelzy • La Desperada • Sidewindin' Sid • Helmut von Helmet
|Black Anise • Corn-fed Zeb • Pierre LeRogue • Balik the Blade • Dynamite Daltry|
Fool's Gold • Hyacinth Barbosa • Sgt. Rusty • Unfair Ground • Sancho Cruz
Crackshot Maude • Los Calavera • Mustache Kid • The Shark • Mecha Moo
|Indian Trading Post Bounties|
|Artisan Joe • Cold Bart • Woody Burns • Sleeping Bull • Annie Sharp|
|Saul Bunyan • Divining Rodney • Wendy Gough • El Loco • Jacques Le'Trappe|
Wild Child • Big John • Smiling Crow • Potbelly Percy • Black Cloud
Eva Baxter • Zero3 Lumber-Jack • Luke McGraw • Mad Jedidiah • Gaunt Bukwas