Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main article: Sancho Cruz
Special rules: No unit respawn and you must survive
- Homesteads Claimed must be at least 6
Strategies and Guides
Board: Watt's Mine
by WiseFox (From WiseFox compilation on old B!H Forums)
- Your aim should be to have all steads captured, except the one where you start (you'll lose it and have no time to claim it back).
- Hustle the codger and send him and the gunslinger around.
- Have the other units hang around your starting stead and focus on killing the dirigibles and artillery.
- The enemy cavalry will be no match for your hustled codger and gunslinger: the sooner you take that cavalry out, the less enemy steads you'll have to destroy.
- All enemy units should be dead around mid-game, you can now focus all your units on destroying/capturing the remaining steads.
- If they destroyed your central stead on the hill, you'll have to make a small detour with your codger to claim it back.
- If you managed to capture steads effectively and didn't have to detour to reclaim the central one, you should capture your 6th with plenty of time to spare.
|Sancho Cruz Missions|
|Frontier Town Bounties|
|Pecos Bill • Shady Sam • Farmer Jeb • Pickaxe Pete • El Loco|
Daisy Day • Dr. Steelius • Fair Ground • Marge Queenie • Gatlin' Jim
Big John • Brother Beelzy • La Desperada • Sidewindin' Sid • Helmut von Helmet
|Black Anise • Corn-fed Zeb • Pierre LeRogue • Balik the Blade • Dynamite Daltry|
Fool's Gold • Hyacinth Barbosa • Sgt. Rusty • Unfair Ground • Sancho Cruz
Crackshot Maude • Los Calavera • Mustache Kid • The Shark • Mecha Moo
|Indian Trading Post Bounties|
|Artisan Joe • Cold Bart • Woody Burns • Sleeping Bull • Annie Sharp|
|Saul Bunyan • Divining Rodney • Wendy Gough • El Loco • Jacques Le'Trappe|
Wild Child • Big John • Smiling Crow • Potbelly Percy • Black Cloud
Eva Baxter • Zero3 Lumber-Jack • Luke McGraw • Mad Jedidiah • Gaunt Bukwas