Main article: The Shark
- Units Lost must be less than 8
- Nuggets Claimed must be at least 5
"Mmm... I smell the blood of a dead lawman in the water."
"How did you?!?"
"Come back anytime y'hear? Feedin' time is anytime."
Strategies and Guides
Board: ? (add)
by WiseFox (From WiseFox compilation on old B!H Forums)
I used a strategy similar to Maude's second mission: hit hard at the start, grab what you need and defend.
- The Stick Up card will be useful at the start to make an enemy unit drop its nugget and run around a bit longer.
- When the enemy's first wave is cleared up a bit, go for the nuggets. Now would be a good time to use the Iron Plate card on any vulnerable unit bringing back a nugget. If a sharp shooter respawns too soon, put the Dud card on her.
- Try to keep the 6th nugget (that you don't need) loose: it will keep the enemy units busy.
- Defend your claim. Keep your weak units away from the enemy units if you have already lost 7 units.
|The Shark Missions|
|Frontier Town Bounties|
|Pecos Bill • Shady Sam • Farmer Jeb • Pickaxe Pete • El Loco|
Daisy Day • Dr. Steelius • Fair Ground • Marge Queenie • Gatlin' Jim
Big John • Brother Beelzy • La Desperada • Sidewindin' Sid • Helmut von Helmet
|Black Anise • Corn-fed Zeb • Pierre LeRogue • Balik the Blade • Dynamite Daltry|
Fool's Gold • Hyacinth Barbosa • Sgt. Rusty • Unfair Ground • Sancho Cruz
Crackshot Maude • Los Calavera • Mustache Kid • The Shark • Mecha Moo
|Indian Trading Post Bounties|
|Artisan Joe • Cold Bart • Woody Burns • Sleeping Bull • Annie Sharp|
|Saul Bunyan • Divining Rodney • Wendy Gough • El Loco • Jacques Le'Trappe|
Wild Child • Big John • Smiling Crow • Potbelly Percy • Black Cloud
Eva Baxter • Zero3 Lumber-Jack • Luke McGraw • Mad Jedidiah • Gaunt Bukwas